The Accounts menu item will aid the user in linking their social media accounts to the DigiPaas system.
- Set up Your Social Media Accounts
Accessing Social Media - Accounts Options
To Access the Social Media options, Please Follow the Steps Listed Below:
1. In your dashboard menu, select the "Social Media" module to the left-hand side of your screen
2. In the drop-down menu, select the "Accounts" option.
Set up Your Social Media Accounts
3. You you have accessed the "Accounts" options you may be prompted with an “Authorize App” notification, if so, authorize the app and you can proceed with connecting your accounts
4. If you want to connect your social media account, simply select the blue “Add New Account” button located at the top right-hand section of your screen.
5. Once you have selected the Add New Account button, you have the option of connecting your Facebook personal page, Facebook business page, Twitter, or LinkedIn account.
6. You also have the option to export your account info by selecting the blue “Export” button located to the top right-hand side of your screen. You may export to CVS, Excel, or PDF.
7. You may also print a hard copy if you wish to do so by selecting the blue “Print” button beside the “Export” button to the top right-hand side of the screen.
8. To the far-right hand side of your screen you will notice there is a blue “Action” button. By selecting this button, you will notice you can view the page or remove it.