This article will review the steps of creating and editing a reservation using the reservation module.
Create a Reservation
- In the left menu, click RESERVATIONS, Create Reservation
- The "Create New Reservation" loads with a form to gather the pertinent reservation information. Fill in all the required fields as the information.
- Guest Information: This information will also create a CRM contact for this person, which is why it is important to fill in all personal fields correctly even if not required.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Event Information:
- Date: Date of the event
- Location: Choose from the drop-down of locations. The default location can be customized in the Reservations Settings tab
- Number of Guests
- Start Time: Keep in mind the hours of operation for the location.
- End Time:
- Event Name
- Event Type
- Checks: Choose either Single Check or Separate Checks by selecting the appropriate radio button
- Servers: Number of servers required for this reservation
- Notes: Add any additional notes required for the staff
Editing a Reservation
To Edit an Existing Reservation, click RESERVATIONS, Dashboard\\