Review the following steps to find out how to configure an A Record.
1. Sign in to your account with your Domain Name Registrar/Domain Host. Who is my domain host?
2. Locate the page for updating your domain's DNS records.
The page might be called something like DNS Management, Name Server Management, or Advanced Settings.
3. Locate the A records for your domain. You may already have one or more records resembling:
|Name/Host/Alias||Time to Live (TTL)||Record Type||Value / Answer / Destination|
|“Blank” or “@”||86400||A||188.8.131.52|
4. Modify your A records so they have the A record values listed below.
Enter these values at your domain host, not in your Google Admin console. Note also that some hosts use different labels for the name and value fields.
|Name/Host/Alias||Time to Live (TTL*)||Record Type||Value/Answer/Destination|
|“Blank” or “@”||Choose the shortest time period||A||Enter the IP Address Provided by DigiPro Media|
5. Save your changes and wait until they take effect. Every Domain Registrar is different, so could take up to 24 hours to propagate.
Need help or want to verify your change? To begin, see Troubleshoot A records. If you still need help after that, or if you can't access your domain's DNS records, contact your Domain Registrar directly for assistance.