Signing up for your new DigiPro DIY website is quick, easy and fun!
1. The first page is where you choose your "Package Plan". What features do you want your website to have? Remember, you can always contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions. Once you have chosen the package that best suits your website requirements, you can go ahead and click "Get Started" to begin. Piece of cake!
2. The next step is choosing your "Template." The template is a pre-made website that you can make your own by dragging and dropping your own text and images onto the pages. Select the Industry type that applies to you and then choose the template that best meets your needs.
You can look over the template before choosing by clicking on the "Preview" button. When you know which template you want to use, click "Next."
3. Now its time to Check-Out! If you have selected the package and template that you want, you may hit "Continue," or you can change your package or template at this time.
Require additional services? DigiPro Media offers a variety of additional service options. Select any additional services you need and click "Continue."
Now let's enter your Contact Information. You will need to add things like your Name, Address, Email Address, and a Password. Passwords must have at least 8 characters and contain a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and symbols. When you’ve completed this step, just click “Continue.”
Next, enter your billing information. Make sure to fill out all the boxes and dropdowns and hit “Order Now” when completed. You’re almost done!
4. You have successfully paid for your DIY package and template! Click "Begin Setup" to continue to the Business information step.
5. Input information about your business including Contact Information, Hours of Operation, Social Media Accounts, Logos, and your desired Domain Name for your new website.
6. Congratulations! You have completed the DigiDIY Sign up process!
You will now be automatically logged in and transferred to your new website. Input your content, add your own style, and remember to have fun with it!